- How to properly file for Social Security benefits.
- How to maximize the amount you are eligible to receive.
- How to avoid the most common mistakes people make when claiming their benefits.
- How to optimize your assets to minimize or avoid paying taxes on your Social Security benefits.
- How much income you can make and still draw Social Security.
- How Social Security is taxed.
- How to determine which claiming strategy is best for you.
- How to claim a spousal benefit, even if you are divorced.
Date and Time
Tue, Jun 15, 2021
6:00p - 7:00p MST
This event is online only. You will receive a link to view the presentation after your registration is received.