Social Security Benefits:
- How to properly file for Social Security benefits.
- How to maximize the amount you are eligible to receive.
- How to avoid the most common mistakes people make when claiming their benefits.
- How to optimize your assets to minimize or avoid paying taxes on your Social Security benefits.
- How much income you can make and still draw Social Security.
- How Social Security is taxed.
- How to determine which claiming strategy is best for you.
- How to claim a spousal benefit, even if you are divorced.
- Get the facts about what Medicare does and does not cover.
- Learn the differences between parts A, B, C, and D.
- Understand the costs for each part.
- Which Medicare supplement is right for you?
- Know the difference between Medicare and Medicaid.
- Medicare Advantage plans explained.
- Latest changes to Medicare and Social Security and how they affect your benefits.
Date and Time
Wed, Sep 15, 2021
6:00p - 7:00p MST
This event is online only. You will receive a link to view the presentation after your registration is received.