- How to properly file for Social Security benefits.
- How to maximize the amount you are eligible to receive.
- How to avoid the most common mistakes people make when claiming their benefits.
- How to optimize your assets to minimize or avoid paying taxes on your Social Security benefits.
- How much income you can make and still draw Social Security.
- How Social Security is taxed.
- How to determine which claiming strategy is best for you.
- How to claim a spousal benefit, even if you are divorced.
Date and Time
Tue, Aug 25, 2020
6:30p - 8:00p MST
In Person OR Online Webinar
This event will be held in-person as well as live-streamed to those who wish to watch online. In accordance with current health guidelines, attendance to the in-person event is limited to 10 individuals. We will contact after registration you to determine your preferred method of attending.