Social Security Benefit Options
This course offers real world strategies and methods designed for those who are preparing for retirement or are in the early stages of retirement and planning on filing for Social Security benefits. It is designed to take the confusion out of the many different options available to begin receiving Social Security income and help you determine which option is best for you.
- How to properly file for Social Security benefits.
- How to maximize the amount you are eligible to receive.
- How to avoid the most common mistakes people make when claiming their benefits.
- How to optimize your assets to minimize or avoid paying taxes on your Social Security benefits.
- How much income you can make and still draw Social Security.
- How Social Security is taxed.
- How to determine which claiming strategy is best for you.
- How to claim a spousal benefit, even if you are divorced.
Date and Time
Wed, Jun 17, 2020
6:30p - 8:00p MST